Minecraft Fire
Minecraft Fire
Minecraft Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for everyone playing or wants to play on the Minecraft Fire Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

APPLY Here for Builder

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FireGamer
Admin
FireGamer

APPLY Here for Builder Empty
PostSubject: APPLY Here for Builder   APPLY Here for Builder I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:51 pm

As builder, you must be trusted (veteran status)
and then you can Apply for builder.
As builder, you get creative and use of worldedit wand commands.

Thanks! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://mcfire.board-directory.net
arribarri98

PostSubject: Re: APPLY Here for Builder   APPLY Here for Builder I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:25 pm

Hey, I vow not to grief or spawn or swear and to be a good builder not wrecking or destroying others creations and to respect everyone and be a leader so i can help people achieve builder like I would. Thanks, it was just short and sweet and to the point do no its up to you to make me builder or not. arribarri98
Back to top Go down
Parkour_Hovey

PostSubject: Re: APPLY Here for Builder   APPLY Here for Builder I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:02 pm

Name: Parkour_Hovey - Graeme
I am 13 years old, i think i would be a good bilder because i would most gladly fix greefs on this server. I will make many bilds with uses that are greatly needed on this server. i have all ready have dun my creative and survival bild. So now I ask you for the privalige to be a bilder and so on bounce afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: APPLY Here for Builder   APPLY Here for Builder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

APPLY Here for Builder
Page 1 of 1