Minecraft Fire
Minecraft Fire
Minecraft Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Forum is for everyone playing or wants to play on the Minecraft Fire Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply HERE for Veteran

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FireGamer
Admin
FireGamer

Apply HERE for Veteran Empty
PostSubject: Apply HERE for Veteran   Apply HERE for Veteran I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:08 pm

Hey Everyone! If you would like to work towards
getting veteran, Put you post here...
Remember, you gotta earn your rank.
Talk to tehnoob101. He is in charge of ranks.

Thanks
~FireGamer
Back to top Go down
https://mcfire.board-directory.net
Assassin203

PostSubject: Re: Apply HERE for Veteran   Apply HERE for Veteran I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:27 pm

hi i think i would be a good veteran because i don't like griefing so you can trust me on that and i wouldn't kill anyone over and over and over or if they asked me not to then i wouldn't kill them at all and even if they don't ask me it's very rare that i kill sombody or attack somebody
also if i found an unprotected house that was not supposed to be unprotected then i would emediatly notify you and if it isn't supposed to be protected then i would still leave it alone because i like to place myself in that persons spot and i would hate it if i got griefed
also i am very trust able because every server i go on i a one of the most trusted ones
and i love to help people because, again, i like to place myself in their spot and i would want help if i was new or i lost my stuff and needed help getting it back or something like that

so thanks for reading Very Happy
hope you thing it's good enough

sincerely.
Assassin203
Back to top Go down
FireGamer
Admin
FireGamer

PostSubject: Re: Apply HERE for Veteran   Apply HERE for Veteran I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Hey man, this is a GREAT start to how any applications
for veteran should be.

The admins will review this and give you an answer soon

~FireGamer
Back to top Go down
https://mcfire.board-directory.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply HERE for Veteran   Apply HERE for Veteran I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply HERE for Veteran
Page 1 of 1